This article shows a recent bathroom installation in Shadwell, Leeds.
All work carried out by ukbathroomguru.com
Chris and his team did an excellent job for me and are clearly well skilled in all aspects of the project.
But what impressed me as much as the quality of the work was Chris’s communication skill.
From the promptness of his response to my initial enquiry and the thoroughness of his quote.
Then the emails and texts to keep me informed during the project to the follow-up emails to check that I was happy with his teams’ work product.
I love my new bathroom” – Pam, Shadwell
• Preparation & plastering of ceiling
• Installation of a new bathroom suite, including boxing in all waste pipework to be tiled.
• Preparation and tiling of floor
• Preparation & tiling of walls
• Installation of a bathroom light & extractor fan to control the effects of bathroom humidity
• Painting of all walls & ceiling with anti-mould bathroom paint
1. We provided a good quality, yet affordable bathroom suite from our local suppliers by listening to what the customer wanted and then making suggestions.
2. We provided a turn key bathroom installation comprising of bringing together the following trades:
• labourers for the rip out
• plasterer for the walls that needed reboarding
• painter & decorator for the walls & ceiling
• plumber for fitting the bathroom suite
• tiler for the wall & floor tiling
All these trades were managed to complete the bathroom in under 2 weeks.
We also arranged for the waste disposal via our local skip supplier (in areas where access is limited we have other means of waste removal so don’t worry.)
3. We supplied tiles from our local suppliers that fitted the customers vision for their bathroom – all without them having to visit a single showroom!
I hope you have found this useful, please leave a comment below or get in touch for a free site survey.
We install quality bathrooms from start to finish, with all the bits in between taken care of.
We provide advice and guidance during a free site survey, and we have a blog with lots of articles that cover frequently asked questions and show you examples of our recent work.
We install bathrooms from start to finish, supplying all the necessary trades and project managing the whole process, so you don’t have to! We normally supply & fit bathroom suites but in this example we fitted a customer supplied suite.heck that I was happy with his teams’ work product.
We work to detailed, itemised estimates with fixed costs, so you can budget properly without fear of unexpected skyrocketing prices.