This article shows a recent landlord bathroom installation in Roundhay, Leeds.All work carried out by ukbathroomguru.com.
What we do
We install quality bathrooms from start to finish, with all the bits in between taken care of.
We provide advice and guidance during a free site survey, and we have a blog with lots of articles that cover frequently asked questions and show you examples of our recent work.
We install bathrooms from start to finish, supplying all the necessary trades and project managing the whole process, so you don’t have to!
We work to detailed, itemised estimates with fixed costs, so you can budget properly without fear of unexpected skyrocketing prices.
Our focus is on doing a proper job for a fair price in a reasonable time – see here for more info.
Not all bathroom renovations have to cost the earth!By working with what you’ve got and specifying simple fixtures and fittings, you can save a lot of money.
This bathroom in a rental flat just needed tidying up essentially.
Not throwing the bath out with the bath water
To keep costs down we chose to:
- keep the existing bath (but to update it with new taps and a solid side panel)
- keep the electric shower (it was in good nick)
- fit a shower curtain rather than a glass screen (we would have had to move the shower otherwise)
- supply a simple WC & basin set with a cheap functional basin mixer (in the same locations)
- fit plain white ceramic tiles to the walls as these are the most cost effective solution
- fit a vinyl floor rather than a tiles
We also plastered the ceiling, and fit a new light and a couple of other accessories but as we have a multi-trade fitting team this is no problem for us!
Rental Bathroom Update
How we helped this landlord
- We worked with the customers existing suite & tile choices that they had sourced independently.
- We provided a turn key bathroom installation comprising of bringing together the following trades:
- Labourers for the rip out
- Plasterer for the ceiling & walls
- Painter & decorator for the walls & ceiling
- Plumber for fitting the bathroom suite
- Tiler for the wall tiling
- Electrician for the light, fan & electric towel radiator
All these trades were managed to complete the bathroom in just over a week.We also arranged for the waste disposal via our local skip supplier (in areas where access is limited we have other means of waste removal so don’t worry.)
I hope you have found this useful, please leave a comment below or get in touch for a free site survey.
Let’s Not Meet
Now offering virtual consultations via Whatsapp video due to COVID-19 lockdown
Stay safe & get informed