This article shows a recent bathroom installation in Moortown, Leeds.
All work carried out by ukbathroomguru.com
What we do
We install quality bathrooms from start to finish, with all the bits in between taken care of.
We provide advice and guidance during a free site survey, and we have a blog with lots of articles that cover frequently asked questions and show you examples of our recent work.
We install bathrooms from start to finish, supplying all the necessary trades and project managing the whole process, so you don’t have to! We normally supply & fit bathroom suites but in this example we fitted a customer supplied suite.
We work to detailed, itemised estimates with fixed costs, so you can budget properly without fear of unexpected skyrocketing prices.
Our focus is on doing a proper job for a fair price in a reasonable time – see here for more info or contact me for a quote.
Prior to arrival
- Removal of old bathroom (gutting)
- Installation of a new bathroom suite, including adding a bath to the existing shower
- Preparation of floor & Quickstep installation
- Preparation & half tiling of walls with 10x20cm metro tiles in a brick bond pattern
- Installation of a bathroom fan
- Preparation & painting of Walls & ceiling with anti-mould bathroom paint
< 2 weeks
How we helped this customer
1. We provided a good quality, yet affordable bathroom suite from our local suppliers by listening to what the customer wanted and then making suggestions.
2. We provided a turn key bathroom installation comprising of bringing together the following trades:
- Labourers & plumber for the rip out
- Plasterer for the walls that needed repairing prior to tiling / painting
- Painter for the walls & ceiling
- Plumber for fitting the bathroom suite
- Tiler for the wall tiling
- Floor fitter for the Quickstep flooring
All these trades were managed to complete the bathroom in under 2 weeks.
We also arranged for the waste disposal via our local skip supplier (in areas where access is limited we have other means of waste removal so don’t worry.)
3. We pointed the customer in the right direction to take a look at tiles from our recommended local supplier, though in this instance they sourced the tiles on sale elsewhere so we were happy to fit them!
I hope you have found this useful, please leave a comment below or get in touch for a free site survey or see more traditional bathrooms here, or here.
Let’s Not Meet
Now offering virtual consultations via Whatsapp video due to COVID-19 lockdown
Stay safe & get informed