There are 3 ways to get your new bathroom:
- DIY – not viable for 99% of the population who lack the qualifications, skills, knowledge or experience to complete the work.
- Piecemeal – hiring in and managing all the different trades required independently (and there may be a few!)
- Turnkey – getting a company like mine in to do it all from start to finish.
Hiring a turnkey company is definitely the easiest way to do it, but can cost you a lot of money, particularly if you live in areas where demand far exceeds supply.
If you have had a quote to this effect then you will likely already know this.
BUT Hiring in and managing all the different trades required independently can save you a lot of money (but it is not without its pitfalls.)
This is where I can help YOU.
Sometimes it’s best to have a coach, or to take some advice from a specialist, especially when you’re investing thousands of pounds into an expensive renovation project such as a bathroom, wet room or en suite to make sure you don’t make any costly mistakes.
You wouldn’t buy a house without independent advice from a solicitor or surveyor so why would you invest thousands of pounds into a bathroom without a relatively small amount of due diligence & planning?
Most people don’t of course, and that’s why falling out with tradespeople is unfortunately very VERY common.
But you aren’t most people though are you?
You’re the type of person who’d spend £1 to save £2 (or at least you should be!)
I can consult with you and help you to project manage your own project – be it an en suite, wet room or downstairs WC, as I have surveyed, designed, planned and installed hundreds (if not thousands) over the years.
This will save you thousands of pounds vs hiring a turnkey provider as YOU are effectively taking on the role of the project manager.
I will personally work with you to make sure that YOUR project is set up to succeed.
Working with me will give you the confidence to project manage your job and save thousands of pounds in the process.
Managing your own project will involve more work on your behalf than employing a turnkey company, but this is exactly the reason WHY you can expect save thousands of pounds in the process! AND I will help you with this work.
So if you’ve already had a quote from a turnkey supplier that you currently think is your only option, you may want to consider working with me instead.
What I can do for you
- I will help turn your vision of a new bathroom into a definitive roadmap that, when followed, will lead to a successful installation
- I will break down the exact work that will be required in order to get you from where you are now to the finished job.
- I will tell you what suppliers you will need and can make introductions to some of my ‘power team’ if appropriate.
- I will tell you what tradesmen you will need to source (there can be six or more in a bathroom or en suite) to bring your project together, and will tell you the best way to do this so you can ensure you are getting the best people for your job.
- I will also give you a detailed specification to give to each trade so that when you get quotes you can ensure you are comparing like for like -and this way things will go much smoother PLUS you shoudn’t be stung by any unforeseen ‘extras’ from any of your tradespeople.
- I can give you the industry specific questions that you can use to screen your trades to ensure you avoid the cowboys.
- I will tell you the order in which the work needs to be structured in order to have a successful installation – this alone will save you time and money as work done out of sequence often leads to delays, complications and frustrations.
And best of all I can do all of this whilst saving you money – that’s right I will save you more money than you pay me – 100% guaranteed!
I take on a maximum of 5 consultations each week to try and save people like you money and get them closer to their dream bathroom, wet room, en suite or downstairs WC.
Click the button below and get in touch to start saving money.
Money back guarantee
If you can’t save AT LEAST the cost of my fee vs a turnkey supplier you can have your money back.
i.e If I can’t save you money, then I don’t deserve yours.
Let me re-iterate that.
If I deliver, you save over and above the money than you’ve paid me.
If I don’t save you more money than you’ve paid me, then I will give you ALL your money back.
How exactly can you lose in this scenario?
Click the button below and let’s see if I can save you some cash.
We’ll have a quick chat to see if the project’s suitable 1st and then we can take it from there.
Look forward to hearing about your project soon