- Would you enjoy having your own en suite rather than queuing for the house bathroom every morning?
- Would a downstairs loo make your day to day life easier?
If the answer is yes to these questions, then what are you waiting for?
In the current savings environment, your cash in the bank is LITERALLY losing money every year to inflation, so why not spend it on something you really want?
You are literally loosing money as you read this!
Sorry, but that’s just how it is at the minute with interest rates being as low as they are.
You have the equivalent of a bucket with a hole in it (with more leaking out than being refilled)
….so you may as well have something to show for it!
And regardless of the current economic environment…
money not spent is worthless anyway!
(It has no value until it is exchanged for something you want)
So what do you want…
- Some digital digits in the bank losing value every day?
- A new en suite or downstairs loo which will make your day to day existence better
….AND won’t actually cost you anything in the long run! (more on that in a minute)
You’d get to enjoy waking up and leaping into your gorgeous new en suite shower with under-tile heating on a cold winters morning.
Or, you’d get to invite your elderly mum over more often, and know that she wouldn’t have to creak and groan up the stairs to use the loo anymore thanks to your new downstairs cloakroom.
And as an aded bonus, what if this investment into making your day to day life better actually paid for itself?
Well, that would be great!
You wouldn’t really be out of pocket at all!
But then what if it paid you money on top as well?
That would be amazing!!!!!
Well, good news, because it often does!
When you sell your house, it will always be more valuable with a properly installed & signed off downstairs toilet or a well designed ensuite to add facilities and make the property more appealing to more buyers.
You know this intuitively to be true.
After all, kitchens & bathrooms are said to be the most important rooms in the house when it comes to selling.
So I ask again…
If you want it and have the means to pay for it…….what is stopping you?
- It’s not that you don’t want it (you probably feel your day to day life would be better)
- It’s not that it will cost you money – it won’t (in fact in the long run it will probably make you money)
- It’s probably not the opportunity cost of investing your capital elsewhere (you can’t get a meaningful return many other places currently!)
- It’s not that it’s impossible to do (you can’t confirm that until you speak to me!)
- It’s not that you don’t know who to call (you can see where this is going….)
|No Free Cash?
Again, what’s it for otherwise?
So whats next?
We’ve installed hundreds of en suites and downstairs loos.
Hell, we even wrote the book(s) on it:
So if you’re looking for an installer with an excellent local reputation and bags of experience then get in touch with us by clicking here.