THE COMPLETE CONSUMER GUIDE TO:
ADDING A DOWNSTAIRS LOO
Everything you need to know about adding a downstairs loo to your house written by an industry insider to help you get the most for your money.
Written by a respected installer
What you can expect to learn
This is my comprehensive guide (with loads of real case study pictures) to installing a downstairs loo.
I’ve learned a great deal installing countless downstairs loos and cloakrooms over the years and I simply had to share that knowledge with you.
Within the guide, you’ll learn about everything form assessing the feasibility of adding a downstairs loo, to budgeting, to installation with lots of tricks of the trade thrown in as well.
It’s an in depth illustrated guide which can be skimmed through by section or read in its entirety for maximum benefit.
Here’s some of the things you can expect to find inside:
- The 4 critical factors that will determine whether or not you can add a downstairs loo to your property
- What permissions you’ll need to add a downstairs WC (UK)
- How much it costs to add a downstairs cloakroom & what factors affect this
- How to find space for a downstairs cloakroom
- How long it takes to add a downstairs toilet
- The process for fitting a downstairs toilet
- How to work out layouts
- How to deal with natural light, humidity & privacy
- Limiting common cloakroom problems including drainage limitations
Plus a section featuring tips of the trade in the following areas:
- Creating a sense of space
- Dealing with small spaces
- Hiring tradesmen
- Tips for a smooth installation
- Avoiding common builder disputes
And even a bonus section featuring:
- Your own personal downstairs WC installation checklist (so you can plan your own job confidently)
….and a few other tidbits