Sometimes we are asked to combine a separate WC & bathroom into one room as here but in this instance the homeowner wanted to keep the rooms separate (this is often a good idea for very busy households.)
The plan was to replace the existing bath with a large shower enclosure and to modernise the rest of the room(s).
After an initial free site survey & consultation, a detailed itemised bathroom installation estimate was provided for this customer.
This included everything from the initial design & planning to the eventual project managed installation by our great team of local fitters.
The toilet room had the following work done:
- stripping of all the existing wall tiles & subsequent retiling with ceramic tiles with mosaic borders.
- replacement of vinyl floor with ceramic tiles.
- replacement of the toilet with a back to wall, dual flush toilet with soft close seat.
- fitting of ceiling panelling.
- installation of chrome spotlights in the ceiling.
The former bathroom had the following work done:
- Stripping of all the existing wall tiles & subsequent re-tiling with ceramic tiles with mosaic borders above the basin & in the shower enclosure.
- Replacing the bath with a large shower enclosure with thermostatic shower valve. See here for more examples of this.
- Fitting ceiling panelling.
- Installation of chrome spotlights and an extractor fan in the ceiling.
- Installation of a new towel radiator.
- replacement of the basin & pedestal with wall hung furniture with a mirrored cabinet above.
This work was carried out at the same time as installing an en suite & a downstairs cloakroom (as well as some other work) in order to get the work done in the shortest period of time.
Essentially, all of the work was complete within 3 weeks.
Thanks for reading, give me a call (or fill in the call back form) if you would like a nice new bathroom in under 2 weeks.