THE COMPLETE CONSUMER GUIDE TO:
This guide shows you (with lots of actual case study photos) the difference between our work & others.
It explains to homeowners like you, what it is that we actually do differently when installing bathrooms & en suites.
And crucially, it illustrates why you should care.
Being a fully informed homeowner (through reading the guide) will put you in a better position to determine where your hard earned money will be invested.
Written by a respected installer
What you can expect to learn
- How our approach produces the best long term value for our customers
- What you are actually getting when you accept our quotation that you may not get from others (and why this matters!)
- Why we use the materials & suppliers we do and why this directly benefits you as a homeowner
- Our documented working procedures that ensure the longevity of your installation e.g. our unique 4 part ’solid-bath’ system
- What can go wrong (shortcuts often used by other installers in the trade)
- Hiring tradesmen
- Tips for a smooth installation
- Avoiding common builder disputes
- supplier recommendations
- What to do if the quote is beyond your affordability at the moment