THE COMPLETE CONSUMER GUIDE TO:
ADDING AN EN SUITE
Everything you need to know about adding an en suite to your house written by an industry insider to help you get the most for your money.
Written by a respected installer
What you can expect to learn
This is my comprehensive guide (with loads of real case study pictures) to installing an en suite.
I’ve learned a great deal installing countless en suites over the years and I simply had to share that knowledge with you.
Within the guide, you’ll learn about everything form assessing the feasibility of adding an en suite, to budgeting, to installation with lots of tricks of the trade thrown in as well.
It’s an in depth illustrated guide which can be skimmed through by section or read in its entirety for maximum benefit.
Here’s some of the things you can expect to find inside:
- The 4 critical factors that will determine whether or not you can add an en suite to your property
- What permissions you’ll need to add an en suite (UK)
- How much it costs to add a new en suite
- How to find space for an en suite
- How long it takes to add an en suite
- The process for fitting an en suite
- How to work out en suite layouts
- How to deal with natural light, humidity & privacy
- Limiting common en suite problems
Plus a section featuring tips of the trade in the following areas:
- Creating a sense of space
- Dealing with small spaces
- Hiring tradesmen
- Tips for a smooth installation
- Avoiding common builder disputes
And even a bonus section featuring:
- Your own personal en suite installation checklist (so you can plan your own job confidently)
….and a few other tidbits