When installing a new bathroom or en suite, often many trades are required:
- Labourers and /or a plumber to remove the old suite and strip out all the old tiles, floor coverings etc.
- Plumber to fit pipework for the new bathroom suite and reposition / fit suite items as required
- Tiler to prepare & tile the walls and/or floor
- Plasterer to skim the ceiling or board out the walls prior to tiling or plastering
- Painter to paint the newly skimmed ceiling with anti mould bathroom paint
- Joiner to re-hinge doors or build studwork e.g. if adding a new en suite to a bedroom
- Electrician to fit underfloor heating, ceiling spotlights, an extractor fan or a shaver point
- A general builder if any structural work is being done such as knocking a separate WC & bathroom into one, putting in an RSJ or fitting a new UPVC window.
Most importantly they all need someone (the lynchpin) in charge to pull the whole project together!
Please see here for more information on project managed bathroom installations (which is what I do).
What We Do
We install quality bathrooms from start to finish, with all the bits in between taken care of.
We provide advice and guidance during a free site survey, and we have a blog with lots of articles that cover frequently asked questions and show you examples of our recent work.
We install bathrooms from start to finish, supplying all the necessary trades and project managing the whole process, so you don’t have to!
We work to detailed, itemised estimates with fixed costs, so you can budget properly without fear of unexpected skyrocketing prices.
Our focus is on doing a proper job for a fair price in a reasonable time – see here for more info.