We recently completed this bathroom in Roundhay, Leeds.
“A brilliant job. Wonderful end product. All your team were wonderful, but Eugene must get a special mention for all his hard work and solving many difficult problems.”
– Dave & Kathy from Roundhay
Some before & afters…
Before the bathroom functioned OK but it was felt that the room would benefit from removing the bidet and adding a shower over the bath, as well as re-tiling, plastering and fitting a new floor….
The toilet was kept in the same position as this suited the new layout…..
….and a new wide towel radiator was installed under the window.
The bath was relocated to the other side of the bathroom so that a showering area away from the window could be installed.
The basin was moved to suit, and all pipework was boxed in to maintain a neat finish.
A power shower was fitted to give an amazing showering experience and various tanks and hot water cylinders were upgraded to accommodate this.
How we helped
Even when installing a simple new bathroom such as this, many trades(men) are required:
- Labourers and /or a plumber to remove the old suite and strip out all the old tiles, floor coverings etc.
- Plumber to fit pipework for the new bathroom suite and reposition / fit suite items as required
- Tiler to prepare & tile the walls
- Vinyl fitter to prepare & fit the new vinyl flooring
- Plasterer to prepare & skim the ceiling or board out the walls prior to tiling or plastering
- Painter to paint the newly skimmed ceiling with anti mould bathroom paint
- Joiner to re-hinge doors or build studwork e.g. if adding a new en suite to a bedroom
- Electrician to fit underfloor heating, ceiling spotlights, an extractor fan, power shower or shaver point.
Thats 8 separate trades for one bathroom! (though there is always some crossover between the trades)
More importantly though, these trades all need someone (the lynchpin) in charge to pull the whole project together!
Thats exactly what we do – project managed bathroom installations from start to finish.
Thanks for reading, ask me any questions you may have…..
What We Do
We install quality bathrooms from start to finish, with all the bits in between taken care of.
We provide advice and guidance during a free site survey, and we have a blog with lots of articles that cover frequently asked questions and show you examples of our recent work.
We install bathrooms from start to finish, supplying all the necessary trades and project managing the whole process, so you don’t have to!
We work to detailed, itemised estimates with fixed costs, so you can budget properly without fear of unexpected skyrocketing prices.