All work completed by ukbathroomguru.com
We recently refurbished a house bathroom in Kirkstall, Leeds in order to bring it up to date.
Bathroom prior renovation
Bathroom post renovation
How we helped this customer (and could maybe help you)
Even when installing a simple new bathroom such as this, many trades(men) can be required:
- Labourers and /or a plumber to remove the old suite and strip out all the old tiles, floor coverings etc.
- Plumber to fit pipework for the new bathroom suite and reposition / fit suite items as required
- Tiler to prepare & tile the walls
- Vinyl fitter to prepare & fit the new vinyl flooring
- Plasterer to board & skim the walls & ceiling ready to be painted
- Painter to paint the newly skimmed ceiling & walls with anti mould bathroom paint
- Electrician to fit the ceiling light, an extractor fan & a shaver point for the electric toothbrush
Thats 7 separate trades for one bathroom! (though there is always some crossover between the trades)
More importantly though, these trades all need someone (the lynchpin) in charge to pull the whole project together.
Thats exactly what we do – project managed bathroom installations from start to finish.
Thanks for reading, ask me any questions you may have…..
What We Do
We install quality bathrooms, en suites and downstairs WC’s from start to finish, with all the bits in between taken care of.
We provide advice and guidance during a free site survey, and we have a blog with lots of articles that cover frequently asked questions and show you examples of our recent work.
We install bathrooms from start to finish, supplying all the necessary trades and project managing the whole process, so you don’t have to!
We work to detailed, itemised estimates with fixed costs, so you can budget properly without fear of unexpected skyrocketing prices.
Our focus is on doing a proper job for a fair price in a reasonable time – see here for more info or contact me for a quote.
Let’s Not Meet
Now offering virtual consultations via Whatsapp video due to COVID-19 lockdown
Stay safe & get informed